Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Metallic Contrasts


 








Top: MissguidedUK
Jeans: H&M
Booties: Target


Spring is here and I could not be more excited to dress a little lighter!! Here's some things I can't wait to try this season: bohemian vibes [in case you haven't noticed yet], cutout booties & mules, metallic hues, floral prints [duh!], and light-weight, woven textiles. I'll most likely be ditching the typical pastel sweaters & all other Easter-egg-resembling looks. 

This here is my first official post/look for Spring! I love the contrast in this top - the girly, peplum cut matched with a shiny, metallic, silver-lavenderish hue & leather textile. Obsessed. Kept it simple with subtle acid-washed jeans and nude-colored cutout booties. And, since I love eclecticism in styling, I added some grecian-like braids. Girly, grecian, metallic vibe I guess is what I was going for. It may seem like I'm confused, but each piece was intentional - maybe... :)

The tiniest contrasts are what take an average outfit to a less boring look [without being over the top]!


 Happy Monday & Happy Spring! 






No comments:

Post a Comment