Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Boho meets Sporty








Tunic: Forever 21
Sneakers: Nike


Sometimes you just get sick of wearing heels!
So I switched it up a bit & paired my Nike sneakers with one of my favorite current pieces: this black and white-embroidered tunic from Forever21. Definitely one of the most comfortable outfits I've ever worn - plus, it's totally on trend, combining the on-going Bohemian trend with the Sporty trend that's been all over the run-ways. Try it out!


*Also, if you haven't noticed yet, a ton of my pieces are from Forever21. That's because it's my all-time favorite store. I'm all about affordable, wearable pieces - so for me, Forever21 is always the first place I visit. If you've never shopped there [or are a hater], here's a few convincing reasons to try it out:

1. affordable 
2. versatile & variety
3. on-trend [always]
4. did I say affordable!? [style doesn't have to break the bank]
5. an abundance [seriously, there's a ton to choose from]
6. quality products [I argue with people on this one - a $10 tee   is not going to last you a lifetime duh!]
7. lots of locations [convenience]
8. an awesome Webstore [if you struggle with styling, you can shop entire looks - easy!]
9. clothes that fit [they have plus size too!]
10. seasonal options 


So now that you're convinced, Forever21's currently holding a contest on Instagram for their 30th Anniversary. You could enter to win a dream wardrobe for a year [Check out the details on their blog]. 

You can thank me later! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment