I love mixing patterns! However, the combo-thing can very easily turn into a disaster of pairings…
Here's a few tips for mixing patterns:
1. always wear a small print on the bottom
- large prints tend to add lbs … big time [no pun intended].
2. keep one consistent color throughout each piece
white/black/&grey work super well for this!
*in this case white [see look above]
3. add to the eclecticism with jewelry pieces
- it should look like the mixing of pieces is done on purpose;
jewelry can add to the overall vibe/consistency of the look!