Thursday, October 16, 2014

greenhouse












[sweater: Forever21]


Sweater season is here! The weather in South Jersey is right at that point where you can get away with wearing only a sweater [sans big, bulky coat] and still be warm. I love this time of year! My go-to outfit this fall is simple - a comfy sweater, jeans, and booties [of course] + messy hair [always… mainly because I don't have time to do it]. I love the fun side-slit details on this hunter green piece - it makes a normal, semi-boring sweater fun and youthful. 


** Try it! And upload it to Instagram - hashtag: #CushyxMe
I'd love to see your styling!



1 comment:

  1. черт, какая красивая сексуальная девчонка. у меня 40-летнего холостого мужика, ком пристал к горлу, пока смотрел ее фотографии. продолжаю просмотр уже стоя в сортире, нервно курю сигарету и потираю свой половой орган. руки трясутся.

    ReplyDelete